Timetable details & availability.
Lessons run throughout the year in four 12 week blocks. All sessions are one to one, weekdays, half hour and hourly on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
- 4-8pm, Monday's, Tuesday's & Wednesday's
- 12-2pm, Thursday's & Friday's
- 3.30-8pm, Thursday's & Friday's
Available Zoom lesson times are detailed below.
Close this tab for online lessons info.
- Block 1: January 4th - March 26th
- Block 2: March 29th - June 18th
- Block 3: June 28th - September 17th
- Block 4: September 27th - December 17th
Present available Zoom times:
* Lessons fees, payment options and terms are detailed in the booking enquiry form.
Introductory lessons last for one hour or a 1/2 hour by arrangement.
Weekly lesson times are continual and last for one hour.
Fortnightly lesson times are continual and last for one hour, alternating with someone else, opposite weeks.
Half hour lessons
There are two half hour slots in the timetable, Thursday's & Friday's, 3.30-4pm - best suited to younger age groups or where time is of a premium (weekly).
Spaces available from August 2nd.
Book an introductory lesson.
Click any image below to scroll through the main site for full lesson details.